Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hem Hem!

Anyone would think I didn't want to go dancing...

After writing all the blog yesterday - and it took a lot of editing I have to say - I went online to post it and found that Google, who are taking over the universe, have taken over the blogging site. So I had to jump through a few hoops before I could post it. On the plus side, they did let me put a smattering of photos into the text.

Then I started wondering whether ill-ejicated readers would be confused by the title of the post, so I did a google search on 'Back in the Jug Agane' and ended up clicking on loads of links to the blogs of other people who had used the phrase. It was quite interesting in a way and I can see how easy it would be to piss your life away on the internet... maybe I will do more of that when I have broadband and am not paying by the second to be online!

The whole thing left me feeling a bit square-eyed so I did a bit of cooking - some sort of spicy mince thing - and sat down to eat in front of the tv... It was still ages before El Beso was even due to open so I let myself get drawn into this science fiction film with that pixie-ish English actress and that actor who is married to Susan Sarandon. It was good actually. No idea what it was called. Then when it finished at half eleven, I went and cleaned my teeth - at which point the choice is to get dressed and go out or get undressed and get to bed. Without really thinking about it, I did the latter and before I knew it I was curled up with a book.

So as yet, no other milongas.

The sun is shining like crazy today and it will probably be quite mild out there after yesterday's cold snap. So really I should get out there for a walk. There is some sort of bicycle marathon on today around the city, which I will have to avoid. The Ecological park is always nice though it will be crowded on a Sunday. Same goes for the Recoleta cemetary. Maybe I will just go to Palermo for a mooch.

Hhhm, mustn't tire myself out too much or I won't get to Porteno tonight either!

Cheers,
Raquelita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home