Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Indian Summer

Hola!

Buenos Aires is having an Indian Summer, it has been scorchio and this may be the last day of decent sunshine, so I am not going to spend it in the internet shop typing any more than I have to. I have some notes and will come back in when it is gloomier and update the blog.

Just know for now that I am well and happy and ready to have a bit of a blitz of lessons and milongas before I go home at the end of the month. I also still have a list of places to see and will probably do a bit of shopping too, though the business of packing up my possessions before I left London has left me with a strong feeling that I do not need any more stuff, however lovely, cheap, sentimental etc etc it might be! Anyway, I´ll be back....

Right; off to explore the Reserva Ecologica and finally get a look at this big old muddy river they are so proud of.

Hasta la vista babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home